All India Radio Patna invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist Gr-I, Lab. Technician and staff Nurse. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 July 2013. All India Radio (AIR), officially known since 1956 as Akashvani is the radio broadcaster of India and a division of Prasar Bharati. Established in 1930, it is the sister service of Prasar Bharati's Doordarshan, the national television broadcaster. All India Radio is one of the largest radio networks in the world. Its headquarters is at the Akashvani Bhavan in New Delhi. Akashvani Bhavan houses the Drama Section, the FM Section and the National Service.
- Opening Date for Registration: 29 June 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 29 July 2013
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
- Pharmacist (Gr-I): 5 posts
- Lab. Technician: 1 post
- · Staff Nurse: 1 post
Total Number of Post: 7 Posts
- Pharmacist (Gr-I): Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years
- Lab. Technician: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years
- · Staff Nurse: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 30 years
- Pharmacist (Gr-I): 10+2 with Science stream. Technical qualification – Approved Diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy Council of India and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy Act.1948.
- Lab. Technician: Matriculation with Science. Technical qualification- Diploma in laboratory technology from recognized institute.
- · Staff Nurse: 10+2 or its equivalent. Recognized a grade Nurse and midwifery (Female) or recognized a grade Nurse (Male). One years experience in Midwifery or one year experience in general nursing.
- Pharmacist (Gr-I): Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Lab. Technician: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- · Staff Nurse: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to submit their application form on plain paper.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopy of the proof of age, qualification, caste and employment exchange registration card no. to Additional Director, Central Govt Health Scheme 54 -south Chanjubagh, patna,near All India Radio, Patna on or before 29 July 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification, CLICK HERE