Allahabad University invited applications for recruitment to 13 posts of Office Assistants, Accountants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2017, till 4:00 PM.
Last Date of Application : 18 May 2017
Allahabad University Vacancy Details:
Total Posts :13
- Office Superintendent : 01 Post
- Stenographer : 01 Post
- Accountant : 01 Post
- Library Assistant : 02 Posts
- Computer-cum-Office Assistant : 03 Posts
- MTS : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Office Superintendent : Graduate with preference will given to those with LL.B and MBA
- Stenographer : Graduate with competence in shorthand and typing in hindi and English both (Retired/working persons is reputed Educational Institutions performing similar duties)
- Accountant : Graduate with computer knowledge. Preference will be given to those with B.Com.
- Library Assistant : B.Lib degree.
- Computer-cum-Office Assistant : Graduate with CCC/PGDCA level course alongwith experience in any organization
- MTS : 10th Pass
Selection Process for Allahabad University Posts
The selections will be done through interviews. The date of interview will be communicated by the University to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for Allahabad University Posts:
The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format, they should reach to the Coordinator, B.A. LL.B five year, Law Department on or before 18 May 2017 upto 4.00 p.m.
Detailed Notification of Allahabad University Recruitment 2017
Hindustan petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment 2017 for 60 Technician posts
SCTIMST Recruitment 2017 for 08 Posts of Apprentice in X-ray Technology
AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 for 04 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officers, Group B
Pawan Hans Limited Recruitment 2017 for 44 Posts of Engineering & Non Engineering Apprentices
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams