Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Notified Recruitment to Officer Scale and Assistant Posts 2013
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale and Officer Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 June 2013. For more information read on.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale and Officer Assistant from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14 June 2013. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Sponsored by Allahabad Bank came into its existence after the amalgamation of 2 RRBs viz Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sitapur & Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Orai through a Gazette Notification dated 2 March 2010 issued by Govt. of India.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 30 May 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 14 June 2013
Name of the Post:
Officer Scale-I: 99 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 120 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 219
- Officer Scale-I: between 18-28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): between 18-28 years
- Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of Allahabad Garmin Bank, by Payment Challan which is available in the Bank’s website.
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.allahabadgrameenabank before 14 June 2013.
The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
For more information, CLICK HERE