Ambedkar University Delhi invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various schools and centres. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 10 Posts
- Associate Professor- 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 31 Posts
Name of the Schools:
- School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE)
- School of Culture and Creative Expressions (SCCE)
- School of Design (SDes)
- School of Development Studies (SDS)
- School of Education Studies (SES)
- School of Human Ecology (SHE)
- School of Human Studies (SHS)
- School of Liberal Studies (SLS)
- School of Undergraduate Studies (SUS)
- School of Law, Governance and Citizenship (SLGC)
Name of the Centres:
- Centre for Early Childhood Education and Development (CECED)
- Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT)
- Centre for Psychotherapy and Clinical Research (CPCR)
- Centre for Development Practice (CDP)
- Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research / policy papers.
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 30 June 2015.