Ambedkar University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and System Administrator. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2017
- Starting Date for Online Applications – 14 August 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 11 September 2017
Ambedkar University Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 04
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- System Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy/Asst Registrar & System Administrator Posts
- Deputy Registrar - Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Assistant Registrar (Human Resources and General Administration/ Finance & Accounts) - Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- System Administrator – Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / B. Tech or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with professional certification from Microsoft / Oracle / Cisco / Sun / Red Hat.
Age Limit for Deputy/Asst Registrar & System Administrator Posts
- Deputy Registrar – 48 Years
- Assistant Registrar/System Administrator – 43 Years
Application Fee for Deputy/Asst Registrar & System Administrator Posts
- OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Women – No Fee
How to Apply for Ambedkar University, Deputy/Asst Registrar & System Administrator Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 11 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out for the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs