OICL Recruitment 2017
Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News - In the month of August 2017
- Online Registration commences from / Payment of Fees – 18 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission/ Payment of Fees- 15 September 2017
- Dates of Online Examination- Phase – I- 22 October 2017 (Tentative) Phase – II- 18 November 2017 (Tentative)
OICL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Administrative Officer Post - 300
- Accounts- 20 Posts
- Actuaries - 02 Posts
- Engineers (Automobile) – 15 Posts
- Legal – 30 Posts
- Medical Officer – 10 Posts
- Generalist – 223 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer Posts
- Accounts- M.Com. with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University or Chartered Accountants (ICAI) or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) earlier known as Cost and Wok Accountants (ICWAI) or MBA (Finance) with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- Actuaries - Graduate with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others in any discipline from a recognized university & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuary, UK (IFoA).
- Engineers (Automobile) – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- Legal – Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S.
- Generalist – Graduate in any stream with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
Age Limit - Maximum 30 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fees for Administrative Officer Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.200/- Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) (non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) (non-refundable)
How to Apply for the OICL, Administrative Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 15 September 2017. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.