Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Notified Recruitment for 109 Multi Tasking Staff 2014
Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices.
Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 April 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 7 April 2014
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Name of the Division
- Circle Office: 12 Posts
- DA (P), Hyderabad: 15 Posts
- PSD, Hyderabad: 1 Post
- PSD Guntakal: 2 Posts
- PSD, Vijayawada: 9 Posts
- PSD Rajahmundry: 3 Posts
Sub Ordinate Offices:
Hyderabad City Region:
- Hyderabad South East Dn: 1 Post
- MMS, Hyderabad: 2 Posts
- Adilabad: 2 Posts
- Hanamkonda: 4 Posts
- Nalgonda: 1 Post
- Peddapalli: 3 Posts
- Sangareddy: 2 Posts
- Anantapur: 1 Post
- Chittoor: 1 Post
- Kadapa: 1 Post
- Kurnool: 1 Post
- Machilipatnam: 1 Post
- Ongole (Prakasam): 1 Post
Visakhapatnam Region :
- Amalapuram: 1 Post
- Parvathipuram: 2 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 3 Posts
- Srikakulam: 1 Post
- Vizianagaram: 1 Post
- Hyderabad Stg Dn Hyderabad: 5 Posts
- RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 7 Posts
- RMS AG Dn Gunthakal: 1 Post
- RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 4 Posts
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 9 Posts
- RMS V Dn Visakhapatnam: 12 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 7 April 2014.
- · Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or ITI from a recognized Board.
- All Female Candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST), Male Candidates (SC/ST), All PH Candidates Both Male & Female (OC/OBC/SC/ST) and Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees.
- Male Candidates (OC/OBC) and Ex-servicemen (OC/OBC) have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification or by online from the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with latest passport size photograph have to be sent to the head of the division for which applied for as mentioned in notification, through Speed Post/Registered Post only.