The Andhra Pradesh Coastal Security Police APCSP invited applications from dynamic, energetic and high performing Indian Male candidates for recruitment to the post of Crew members for operation of its Fast Interceptor Boats (FIBs) of 21 Coastal Security Police Stations in A.P. on Contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 February 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 February 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Master: 42
- Sarang/Navigator: 40
- Engine Driver: 39
- Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic: 38
Total No. of Vacancies: 159
- Master: Candidate’s age must not be more than 45 years.
- Sarang/Navigator: Candidate’s age must not be more than 42 years.
- Engine Driver: Candidate’s age must not be more than 37 years.
- Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic: Candidate’s age must not be more than 37 years.
- Master: Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent from any recognised University.
- Sarang/Navigator: Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent from any recognised University.
- Engine Driver: Professional Diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering or Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent from any recognised University.
- Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic: ITI from a recognised Institute Or 12th with Mathematics and Physics from a recognised board Or Vessel Navigation Trade Certificate from CIFNET under NCVT Program Or Marine Fitter Trade Certificate from CIFNET under NCVT Program.
- Master: Rs.27000/- per month consolidated
- Sarang/Navigator: Rs.17000/- per month consolidated
- Engine Driver: Rs.16000/- per month consolidated
- Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic: Rs.15000/- per month consolidated
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- Application Screening
- Written Examination
- Physical measurements and Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Selection
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 4 passport size colour photographs, photocopies of Certificates towards proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Professional Qualification and Experience, 2 self-addressed envelopes each with a stamp of Rs.10.00 should be sent to The Inspector General of Police, Coastal Security Police, A.P, Door No.6-45, Chinna Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Pin-530045 before 20 February 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as “Application for the Post of Master/Engine Driver/Sarang/Kalasi (as the case may be) in Andhra Pradesh Coastal Security Police – 2014”.