Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad invited applications for filling up the posts of “Dental Assistant Surgeon” on purely Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 04 August 2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 August 2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Filled in Application: 11 August 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Dental Assistant Surgeon
- No. of Posts: 28 (Twenty Eight)
- BDS Degreeor its equivalent from the college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Dental Council of Andhra Pradesh or any other state in India constituted under DCI Act.
Not Exceed from 41 years as on 01 July 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Between Rs. 20,680/- to Rs. 46,960/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh VaidyaVidhanaParishad, Hyderabad”, payable at Hyderabad on or after 21 July 2014.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex- Serviceman/ PWD candidatecategory are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Marks obtained in all years in the Qualifying Examination, Additional Qualification, Weightage of Experience etc., which will be taken into consideration by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Website www.apvvp.nic.in from 10:00 AM of 21 July 2014 to 05:00PM of 04 August 2014.
After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form and note down the Registration ID for future requirement/ reference.
Candidate has to send the Print out of filled Application Form along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc. and a Demand Draftwith one self- addressed envelope affixed the Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- may forward to the “Office of Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Sultan Bazaar, Koti, Hyderabad-500195” through Speed Poston or before 11 August 2014.