AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishd Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishd has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Doctor and Supporting Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2019.
- Notification for recruitment: 20 June 2019
- Last date for application submission: 27 June 2019
- Publication of provisional merit list: 1 July 2019
- Last date for receipt of grievances: 3 July 2019
AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishd Vacancy Details
- Specialist Doctor– 1 Post
- Duty Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Specialist Doctors – 1 Post
- Supporting Staff – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Doctor and Supporting Staff Posts
- Specialist Doctor– PG Degree/Diploma in the specific speciality from a recognized University by the Medical Council of India.
- Duty Medical Officer – MBBS from Govt. recognized medical college.
- Medical Officer – PG Degree/Diploma in the specific speciality from a recognized university by MCI.
- Supporting Staff – 10th class passed and experience in any Nursing Home.
Age Limit- 18 to 44 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishd Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the DCHS, Vizianagaram on or before 27 June 2019.