Assam Rifles Hindi Translator (Gd- II) and Other Posts Job
Office of the Directorate General Assam Rifles Jobs Notification: Office of the Directorate General Assam Rifles invited applications for the Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts of Hindi Translator (Gd- II) and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 20 December 2017 and Offline application on or before 22 December 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application: 22 December 2017
Directorate General Assam Rifles Vacancy Details
- Hindi Translator (Gd- II)
- Religious Teacher
- Building & Road
- Staff Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Electrical Fitter Signal
- Lineman Field
- Radio Mechanic
- Engineer Artificer
- Nursing Assistant
- Operation Theatre Technician
- Physio Therapist
- Laboratory Assistant
- X- Ray Assistant
- Veterinary Field Assistant
- Female Attendant/ Aya
- Female Safai
- Male Safai
- Equipment & Boot Repair
Eligibility Criteria for Hindi Translator & Other Posts
- Hindi Translator: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline.
- Religious Teacher: Possess Graduate Degree with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
- Building & Road/ Staff Nurse: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent and Diploma in respective discipline.
- Clerk: Possess Higher/ Senior Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass and Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Personal Assistant/ Radio Mechanic/ Operation Theatre Technician/ Physiotherapist/ X- Ray Assistant/ Veterinary Field Assistant: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass or equivalent and Diploma in relevant field.
- Electrical Fitter Signal/ Armourer/ Nursing Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Female Attendant/ Aya/ Female Safai/ Cook/ Male Safai/ Washer-man/ Barber/ Equipment & Boot Repair/ Tailor/ Carpenter: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- Lineman Field/ Engineer Artificer/ Surveyor/ Electrician/ Plumber: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with ITI Certificate in concerned trade.
- Pharmacist: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass or equivalent and Degree or Diploma in respective discipline.
- Hindi Translator: Between 21 to 28 years.
- Religious Teacher/ Building & Road/ Electrical Fitter Signal/ Lineman Field/ Radio Mechanic/Armourer/ Engineer Artificer/ Electrician/ Plumber/ Nursing Assistant/ Operation Theatre Technician/ Physiotherapist/ Laboratory Assistant/ X- Ray Assistant/ Female Attendant/ Aya/Female Safai/ Cook/ Male Safai/ Washerman/ Barber/ Equipment & Boot Repair/ Tailor/ Carpenter, Veterinary Field Assistant: Between 18 to 23 years.
- Staff Nurse/ Clerk/ Personal Assistant/: Between 18 to 25 years.
- Surveyor: Between 20 to 28 years.
- Pharmacist: Between 20 to 25 years.
- Manager: Below 30 years.
- Senior Manager: 35 years.
Application Fees for Hindi Translator (Gd- II) and Other Jobs
Gen/ OBC & Other candidates: Rs. 200/- for the Hindi Translator Grade- II, Religious Teacher, Building and Road and Staff Nurse posts and Rs. 100/- for the rest other posts deposited through the Online mode for Online Applications and deposited through Bank Challan for Offilne mode.
SC/ ST/ Ex- Serv./ Female Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Hindi Translator & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the Assam Rifles’s Website www.assamrifles.gov.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 20 December 2017 up to 05:00 PM. Candidate can send offline application along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office of the Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793 010 on or before 22 December 2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates