Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 November 2017.
- Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 1 November 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 15 November 2017
- Date of Written test: 3 December 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice
No. of the post: 354 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentices post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10th passed with ITI (Fitter) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician): 10th passed with ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic): 10th passed with ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic): 10th passed with ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice-Laboratory Assistant (Quality Control): BSc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry).
Age Limit for Trade Apprentices post:
Between 18-24 years
How to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Trade Apprentices post 2017
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through Indian Oil website www.iocl.com . Last date of online application is 15 November 2017.