National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli Jobs Notification: NIT, Tiruchirappalli invited applications for 149 Temporary Faculty / Temporary Faculty (Part Time) posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 22 May 2017.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 22 May 2017
NIT, Tiruchirappalli Vacancy Details
- Architecture – 8 posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 5 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 11 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 12 posts
- Electricals and Electronics Engineering – 14 posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 6 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 11 posts
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 8 posts
- Production Engineering – 11 posts
- Energy and Environment – 2 posts
- Physics – 6 posts
- Chemistry – 7 posts
- Mathematics – 10 posts
- Humanities (English/Economics) – 7 posts
- Computer Application – 8 posts
- Management Studies – 8 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
(i) For all Discipline in general: UG, PG and Ph.D. should be in the respective disciplines of Engineering,Technology, Architecture/ Town Planning, Science, Humanities and Management Studies.
(ii) For the Discipline of Engineering/Technology/Architecture: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute and Ph.D is desirable.
(iii) For the Discipline of Science/ Humanities/Computer Applications/ Management Studies: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/ 10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute and Ph. D in the respective discipline.
(iv) For the Discipline of Science/Humanities/Computer Applications/ Management Studies: If candidates with Ph.D are not available, candidate with First Class M.Phil.for the discipline of Science/Humanities/Computer related topics/Management studies in addition to I Class in UG&PG level will be considered for Temporary Faculty (Part Time) position.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology Faculty Post 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website https://www.nitt.edu or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620015. Tamil Nadu. The last date for submission of online application is 22 May 2017.