ONGC Ahmedabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice and Other Apprentices posts. The candidates with required qualification can apply in the prescribed format on or before 3 November 2017.
Advertisement No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/ Ahmedabad
Last Date of Application: 3 November 2017.
ONGC Ahmedabad Vacancy Details:
- Accountant -9 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant-3 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant-36 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) -8 Posts
- Electrician-115 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic -3 Posts
- Fitter-92 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) -7 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance-19 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic-29 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) -35 Posts
- Library Assistant -2 Posts
- Machinist/Turner-6 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle) -19 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) -60 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant-30 Posts
- Store Keeper-8 Posts
- Surveyor-3 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) -22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have passed 10/10+2 and should have trade certificate in concerned trade, for the post of accountant candidate should passed B.Com and B.Sc for Lab Assistant Post.
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply for Apprentice Posts:
Candidates can send to ‘I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ahmedabad, Avani Bhavan,Chandhkheda, Ahmedabad’ in the prescribed application format. The last date for application is 3 November 2017.