The Archaeological Survey of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associates (RA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) purely on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last date for receipt of application forms: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancy:
- Research Associates: 80 posts
- Data Entry Operators: 84 posts
Total No. of Post: 164 Posts
- Research Associates: Rs.20000/- per month
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.12000/- per month
- Research Associates: Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Data Entry Operators: 12th passed or equivalent with the knowledge of Computer Application and minimum Typing speed 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age limit: Candidate age should not more than 35 years.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with latest photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Director, Archaeological Survey of India, National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities, GE Building, Red Fort Complex, Red Fort, Delhi- 110006 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.