Archaeological Survey of India, National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities- Government of India invited applications for the Post of Research Associate and Data Entry Operator on Contractual Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 10 January 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Research Associate- 80 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 84 Posts
- Research Associate- Rs. 20,000/- per month and he/ she well be entitled for TA & DA for official tours as admissible under rules at par with Assistant Archaeologist in ASI.
- Data Entry Operator- Rs.12, 000/- per month
- Research Associate- Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology/Anthropology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Data Entry Operator- 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent with the knowledge of Computer Application. Minimum Typing speed 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age Limit: 35 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Director NMMA so as to reach within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.