Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and College Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 May 2014 for College Librarian and 04 June for Assistant Professor.
- Closing Date of Registration for Assistant Professor: 04 June 2014
- Last Date for College Librarian: 29 May 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 31 Posts
- College Librarian: 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 30 Posts
Discipline-Wise Distribution of Posts
- English: 12 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Economic: 06 Posts
- Physics: 02 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs, 6000/-
- College Librarian: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs, 6000/-
- Master’s Degree in Library science/ Information science/ documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55%o marks.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC
- Have Awarded a Ph.d Degree in accordance with University Grand Commission Minimum standard procedure for award of Ph.D Regulations 2009
- College Librarian: Between 21 years to 28 years as on last date of receipt of application
- Assistant Professor: Not above than 30 Years as on last date of receipt of application
Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates will have to appear in an Interview /Viva-voce test to be conducted by the commission at ltanagar or any other place.
How to Apply
Application form for admission to interview/ viva-voce test for recruitment to the mentioned post should be obtained from the Commissions Office between 10 AM to 04 PM on all working days on cash payment of Rs.70/-for APST candidates and Rs. 130/- for General Candidates.
Duly filled Application form along with the necessary document must reach to the commission before the last date i.e. 29 May 2014 for College Librarian and 04 June for Assistant Professor.
Click to the below link for details.