Aryabhatta College, New Delhi invited applications who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the Non- Teaching posts on Contract Basis, initially for the period of 06 (six) months and may be further extended on the basis of performance. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Posts / No. of Posts :
- Junior Assistant: 01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) (Library):02 Posts
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office): 01 Post
- Possess Twelfth (12th Pass) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- With Degree or Diploma in the relevant field.
- Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Certificate in the concerned field for the Library discipline.
- ITI in the concerned trade for the Office discipline.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 & 2 : 27 years.
- For Post 3: 25 years.
Candidates will get the Consolidated Salary Per Month :
- For Post 1 : Rs. 13,200/-.
- For Post 2 : Rs. 8,800/-.
- For Post 3 : Rs. 8,250/-.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “OSD – Principal, Aryabhatta College, Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi – 110 021” on or before 20 October 2014.