Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 01 February 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01 February 2015.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Assistant Professor (Urology) : 01
- Assistant Engineer (IT) (PHE Dept.): 01
- Inspector (Boilers): 01
- Preservation Officer : 01
- Special Officer: 01
- Educational Qualification
- For Post 1: Possess M. Ch in Urology or equivalent with appropriate experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the field of IT or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Possess Graduation Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Power Plan/ Metallurgical Engineering or equivalentwith the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 4: Possess Graduate Degree in Arts or Science with History or Chemistry as a main subject or equivalent and Diploma in Care & Conservation of Books or Manuscripts with Certificate Course in Archives Administration or Record Management.
- For Post 5: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in History with Diploma or Certificate Course in Ahom- Tai and proficiency in reading Ahom- Tai Manuscript with arelevant experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit &Relaxation : Between 21 to 38 years as on 01 January 2015
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,000/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
- For Post 2&3: Pay Band (PB – 4) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
- For Post 4: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,500/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
- For Post 5: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,100/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test or Written Test or the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with theself- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the applicationform may be forwarded to the “Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22” on or before 01February 2015.