Assistant Professor Job Opening in IIT Madras
Here you find detailed information about recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors for various subjects that were announced by Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, set up in 1959 is one of the premier institutes engaged in higher technological education, basic and applied research. The institute announced job openings on direct/ contract basis for the posts of Assistant Professors in various departments.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Vacancies in Departments: Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management Studies, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Physics
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 6000
Deadline to application forms: 18 March 2013
- Educational Credential: Candidates must possess PhD degree securing at least 60% marks or equivalent at the previous degree in the suitable branch with consistently good academic record throughout.
- Experience: Applicants are required to have minimum three years of post qualification industrial / research / teaching experience.
- Age Limit: Aspirants age must not be above 35 years.
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the Institute.
How to Apply
- Job seekers must apply online at facapp.iitm.ac.in.
- Candidates should send the completed application along with requisite documents to the following address within the prescribed deadline:
Chennai 600 036
To seek further details, please visit http://www.iitm.ac.in/