Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur was established in 2008 in collaboration with France. IIT Jodhpur invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the rolling recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects on contract basis.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Areas of vacancies: Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Humanities & Social Sciences (Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Economics, English and other related areas), Neuro-Psychology, Fine Arts, Classical studies, Culture, History, Heritage, Music, Theology and Quantum Information
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
No last date. Application will be accepted throughout the year.
Candidates who wish to apply should possess PhD in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks at the previous degree and good academic record throughout.
Eligible applicants will be called for an interview by the institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application format from the website of IIT Jodhpur
- Aspirants must send the typed or legibly written application in the given format (complete) along with relevant documents to the undersigned:
The Officer-in-Charge, Recruitment Cell,
IIT Rajasthan Camp Office,
Old Residency Road, RATANADA,
Jodhpur – 342 011,
To seek more details like eligibility criteria for specific subjects, please visit http://www.iitj.ac.in/