Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. invites applications from the eligible candidates, those are qualified and experienced professionals for filling up the following positions of “Senior Manager/ Chief Manager (Quality Control) and Company Secretary”in its SBU – Greases & Lubricants and Secretarial Departments. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 23 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 23 April 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Senior Manager/ Chief Manager (Quality Control)”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
Name of Department: SBU – Greases & Lubricants.
Level & Grade: Senior Manager/Chief Manager; Middle Management; Executives (Grade E4/E5).
2. Name of Post: “Company Secretary”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
Name of Department: Secretarial Department.
Level & Grade: Vice President; Senior Management; Executives (Grade E7).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post 1 :
(i) Candidate should possess M. Sc. in Chemistry from recoganised University. Preferred qualification will be Ph. D. in Chemistry.
(ii) Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience should be for Grade E4 is07 years and for Grade E5 is09 years. Candidates with experience in R&D/QA/QC in the Lubricant Industry will be preferred.
- For Post 2 :
(i) Minimum qualification for the post that the candidate should possess ACS and preferrably ACS with LLB.
(ii) Minimum 13 years of post-qualification experience. Candidates with experience in CPSEs will be preferred.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years for post 1 and 50 years for post 2 as on the date of notification.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get Compensation as per Grade.
- Under E5 Grade candidate’s Basic Scale should be Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- and Approx. CTC Range will be 13 to 24 Lakhs Per Annum for post 1.
- Under E4 Grade candidate’s Basic Scale should be Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- and Approx. CTC Range will be 12 to 22 Lakhs Per Annum for post 1.
- Under E7 Grade candidate’s Basic Scale should be Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/- and Approx. CTC Range will be 18 to 27 Lakhs Per Annum for post 2.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Proforma which can be downloaded from the website www.balmerlawrie.com complete it and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the photocopies of testimoials/ certificates on or before 23 April 2014.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the Application Form.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test followed by Written Test and finally the Viva- Voce or the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.