Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for the post of Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant at RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and submit the application by email on or before 30 May 2020.
Last Date of Application - 30 May 2020
Bank of India Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant - 2 Posts (one at each RSETI)
- Faculty Member – 3 Posts (1 for RSETI, Kolhapur and 2 for RSETI, Sangli
- Attendant – 1 Post at Sangli RSETI
- Office Assistant: Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Faculty Member – Rs.20000/- Per Mont
- Attendant - Rs.8000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post
- Office Assistant – Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts Ø Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Faculty Member – Graduate and Diploma in vocational courses /guidance preferable.2 years as in-house Faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair / computing skill / knowledge in Computer etc. Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Attendant – 10th pass. Should be able to read and write Hindi and English. Resident of the district where the RSETI located
- Office Assistant - 18-45 Years
- Faculty Member – 25 - 65 Years
- Attendant – 18-65 Years
Selection Procedure for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Office Assistant - Written test and Interview
- Faculty Member - Written Test, Personal Interview and Teaching Skill Presentation / Demonstration
- Attendant - Interview
How to Apply for the Bank of India Jobs 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents by email to ZO.Kolhapur@bankofindia.co.in latest by 30 May 2020.