Bank of India Declared Result for General Banking Officer Posts 2016
Bank of India declared result for the posts of General Banking Officer in JMG-I, IBPS CWE PO/ MT-V. Candidates shortlisted are required to report at the office to complete pre-recruitment formalities.
Bank of India Result:
Bank of India, Recruitment and Promotion Division, Human Resource Development declared result for recruitment to the posts of General Banking Officer in JMG-I, IBPS CWE PO/ MT-V. Candidates shortlisted are required to report at the office to complete pre-recruitment formalities.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Candidates have to produce the following documents/certificates in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of reporting for pre-recruitment formalities..
- All your certificates/Mark sheets pertaining to SSC /Matriculation, HSC, Degree Examination, Computer course etc.
- Three Character Certificate of latest date, out of which one (preferably) from Principal / Head of the Department of the College / University last attended / Present Employer and remaining two character certificates from Gazetted Officers or Bank Officers, not related to you.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable in central government format. OBC candidate should bring the OBC non creamy layer Certificate in Central government format for the period mentioned in the IBPS Notice.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Photo Identity proof.
- 10 copies of Passport size photographs uploaded in online application and affixed on call letters.
- Any other documents as may be required.