Bank of India Result:
Bank of India, Recruitment and Promotion Division, Human Resource Development declared result for recruitment to the posts of General Banking Officer in JMG-I, IBPS CWE PO/ MT-V. Candidates shortlisted are required to report at the office to complete pre-recruitment formalities.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Click here for Bank of India General Banking Officer Result Detailed Advertisement
Candidates have to produce the following documents/certificates in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of reporting for pre-recruitment formalities..
- All your certificates/Mark sheets pertaining to SSC /Matriculation, HSC, Degree Examination, Computer course etc.
- Three Character Certificate of latest date, out of which one (preferably) from Principal / Head of the Department of the College / University last attended / Present Employer and remaining two character certificates from Gazetted Officers or Bank Officers, not related to you.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable in central government format. OBC candidate should bring the OBC non creamy layer Certificate in Central government format for the period mentioned in the IBPS Notice.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Photo Identity proof.
- 10 copies of Passport size photographs uploaded in online application and affixed on call letters.
- Any other documents as may be required.