Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited application for recruitment for 61 posts of Canteen Attendant, Stenographer (Grade-II & III) and Assistant Security Officer ‘A’. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 January 2015.
- Last date for submission of applications: 16 January 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 61
- Canteen Attendant: 25
- Stenographer Grade-III: 19
- Stenographer Grade-II: 07
- Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: 10
- Canteen Attendant: Rs 5200-20200
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs 5200-20200
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs 9300-34800
- Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: Rs 9300-34800
- Educational Qualification
- Canteen Attendant: Candidate must have passed matriculation.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Candidate must have passed matriculation and must have a minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 30 words per minute in English typing.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Candidate must have passed matriculation and must have a minimum typing speed of 100 words per minute in English shorthand and 45 words per minute in English typing.
- Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: Candidate must have a graduation degree. For more details regarding qualification and experience for this post please follow the link given below.
- Age Limit Minimum age limit is 18 years; Maximum age limit for all the categories can be found from the link given below.
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected based on their performance in personal interview, written test, skill test (whichever is applicable for the concerned post).
How to Apply Candidates are required to send their applications through online mode only. Online applications are available at www.barcrecruit.gov.in