Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI), Pune invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 22 Academic Posts on purely temporary and contractual basis. The Posts are initially for eleven months and that could be extended upto three years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Professor: 02
- Associate Professor: 04 (Four).
- Assistant Professor: 04 (Four).
- Research Associate: 06 (Six).
- Research Assistant: 06 (Six).
Total Number of Post: 22 Posts
- For Post 1 & 2: Good Academic Record with Ph.D Degree (in Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Economics) with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree. And 10 years of experience in research in an academic or Research Institute.
- For Post 3, 4 & 5: Master Degree (in the Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Economics) and Good Academic Record with post- graduate teaching experience. Candidate must have cleared NET/SET.
- For Post 1: Rs 1,04,120/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs 1,02,120/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 51,360/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 31,100/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Rs. 29,300/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed form and submit scan copy through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or may send the hard copy of Application Form by post or by hand so as to reach the office of the “Dr. BabasahebAmbedkar Research and Training Institute, 28, Queen’s Garden, Camp, Pune – 411 001” on or before 15 October 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.