BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2018
Dr B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati (BBCI )invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Technicians, Plumber, Dietician, Physiotherapist, Therapist and Fire Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 January 2018.
Notification Number - BBCI-TMC/Misc-27/ Adv. / 4451 / 2017
Last Date of Application - 12 January 2018
BBCI Guwahati Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 65
- Staff Nurse - 35 Posts
- ICU Technician - 4 Posts
- OT Technician - 4 Posts
- Laboratory Technician - 2 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technologist - 3 Posts
- CSSD Technician - 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician - 4 Posts
- Plumber - 1 Post
- AC Technician - 1 Post
- Jr. Engineer – Electrical (Maintenance) - 1 Post
- Electrical Technician - 1 Post
- House Keeping Supervisor - 2 Posts
- Dietician - 1 Post
- Physiotherapist - 1 Post
- Speech and Swallowing Therapist - 1 Post
- Mould Room Technician - 1 Post
- Asst. Security cum Fire Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technicians and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Staff Nurse - B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 1 year of Nursing Experience. Preference will be given to candidate having Oncology Nursing experience
- ICU Technician/ OT Technician - B.Sc with 55% marks with 1 year certificate/ diploma course in ICU / OT Technician / Respiratory Therapy Technician and 1 year of relevant work experience
- Laboratory Technician - B.Sc with DMLT and 1 year experience in Hospital
- Radiotherapy Technologist - B.Sc Physics (with min. 55% marks) and PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology. Preference will be given to those who have experience in a modern Department of Radiation Oncology using Linear Accelerators.
- CSSD Technician/ Anaesthesia Technician - 10+2 Standard and Certificate course
- Plumber/ AC Technician - SSC passed and having 2 years ITI / NCTVT or Trade Certificate with AC and refrigeration from recognized Institute, minimum 2 years experience in handling air-conditioning and refrigeration system
- Jr. Engineer – Diploma in Electrical (10+3) Engineering with two year experience.
- Electrical Technician - ITI Electrician with NCTVT with two years experience
- House Keeping Supervisor - Graduate with Diploma in Housekeeping / Hotel Management. Preference will be given to the candidate with working experience from reputed Hospitals / hotels
- Dietician - Master’s Degree in Food and Nutrition or Home Science or Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized university or Institute. Or, Master’s Degree in Food Science and Nutrition or Food and Nutrition Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Services Management from a recognized University or Institute
- Physiotherapist - HS Science with Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized board / university / Institute. Minimum 2 years in physiotherapy / occupational therapy works in a recognized hospital / Institute / its equivalent.
- Speech and Swallowing Therapist - Hold a recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and registered with the Speech and Language Therapy Registration Board / Council. Experience of working with adults with acquired communication and swallowing Difficulties in an acute hospital setting is desirable.
- Mould Room Technician - 10+2 Science with 2 years Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology
- Asst. Security cum Fire Officer - Graduate and trained in Intelligence and Security work with minimum 5 years experience as Assistant Security Officer OR Personal Officer in reputed firm.
Below 30 years
Candidates can check the detailed notification link given below for more information
How to Apply for BBCI Guwahati Staff Nurse, Technicians and Other Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-781016 on or before 12th January 2018