The Braithwaite Burn and Jessop Construction Co. Ltd. (BBJ), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Assistant Manager & Officer. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publicationof the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Assistant Manager (IT): 01 (One).
- Assistant Manager (Marketing): 01 (One).
- Officer (Personnel &Administration): 01 (One).
- Officer (Finance & Accounts): 02 (Two).
- For Post 1: Possess Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or MBA (IT) or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 2 & 3: Possess MBA or PGDM in the concerned subject from the recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 4: Possess CA or ICWAor equivalent.
Age Limit for the candidateand Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 & 2: 40 years.
- For Post 3 & 4: 35 years.
- For Post 1 & 2: Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-.
- For Post 3 & 4: Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form(if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration), The Braithwaite Burn And Jessop Construction Co. Ltd. (BBJ), 27, R. N. Mukherjee Road, Post Box No. 264, Kolkata – 700 001” within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.