It’s important for CBSE Class 9th students to focus on their studies and prepare for the final exams in a smart way. This will not only make them secure best results but also lay a solid foundation for the CBSE board exams.
One must first understand the CBSE syllabus and then chose the course material accordingly for preparation. Importantly, every student should know what to study and how to select the best study material in order to prepare smartly within the given time period.
Here is a list of top three study material for CBSE Class 9th students that will help them to study and prepare for the final exam without any confusion. These study materials include questions, topic wise tests and other important contents, which will clear your concepts and help you in improving your skills.
This set of 400+ important mathematics questions is for you to practice and improve your skills. All the questions are handpicked, by experienced faculties. These questions have the maximum probability of being asked in the CBSE Class 9th exam.
The main features of this eBook are as follows:
• Top 400+ questions based on current CBSE syllabus
• Categorization of one mark, two marks, three marks and four marks questions
• Every question is solved with in-depth explanation for your better understanding
This is an online test series package that contains multiple-choice question banks as per the latest syllabus and pattern. The package contains 50 Topic Wise Practice Test Papers.
Benefits of taking this online test:
• Very helpful for practising and improving skills
• You will be able to judge your skills
• Best for measuring the effectiveness of your preparation
• Questions from every topic are covered
If you really want to be a topper in CBSE Class 9th exam, then you must buy these study materials, which contains topic wise test series for Maths and Science. Questions from every topic are covered in this series, which will help you to improve your skills.
The prime features of this test series package are as follows:
• No need of internet
• Instant scores and solutions so that you can judge your skills
• Complete career planner charts with PDF files containing relevant details
• Previous year papers in PDF format also, for print out facility
• Random questions in a test every time you practice
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.