Bharat Electronics Limited invited application from graduates in engineering for apprenticeship training. The candidates eligible for the post can send online application before 30 November 2013. The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
• Closing Date of Online Registration: 30 November 2013
• Declaration of Results of shortlisted candidates: 04 December 2013
• Electronics & Communication
• Electronics &Telecommunication
• Industrial Production
• Electrical & Electronics
• Computer Science
• Environmental Engineering
Stipend: Rs. 3,560/- per month
Educational Qualifying: First Class Degree in the respective discipline of Engineering and must have passed Degree examination on or after 01 January 2012
• Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 12 December 2013.
Following are the documents to be attached for verification
• SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age).
• Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate.
• SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if applicable).
• Only Indian Nationals are eligible
How to apply
Interested candidates have to send the online application through the below link before or on 30 November 2013.
Selection will be based on aggregate marks scored in engineering
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019; Apply for 11 Junior Manager Posts
BELTRON Recruitment 2019, 29 Vacancies for Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts
OPGC Recruitment 2019, Apply for 17 Managerial Posts
NSCL Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 264 Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee and Other Posts