Bharat Electronics Limited invited application from graduates in engineering for apprenticeship training. The candidates eligible for the post can send online application before 30 November 2013. The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
• Closing Date of Online Registration: 30 November 2013
• Declaration of Results of shortlisted candidates: 04 December 2013
• Electronics & Communication
• Electronics &Telecommunication
• Industrial Production
• Electrical & Electronics
• Computer Science
• Environmental Engineering
Stipend: Rs. 3,560/- per month
Educational Qualifying: First Class Degree in the respective discipline of Engineering and must have passed Degree examination on or after 01 January 2012
• Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 12 December 2013.
Following are the documents to be attached for verification
• SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age).
• Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate.
• SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if applicable).
• Only Indian Nationals are eligible
How to apply
Interested candidates have to send the online application through the below link before or on 30 November 2013.
Selection will be based on aggregate marks scored in engineering
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 06 Managerial Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 156 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and other Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018: 205 Vacancies Notified for Operator cum Technician and Junior Manager Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 13 Assistant Posts, Online Application Starts from 27 Nov