Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Navi Mumbai invites applications from eligible eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Civil Engineers” on contract basis for a period of ONE year for its Engineering Services Division, Bangalore Complex. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 28 May 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Civil Engineer: 02 (Two).
- Minimum qualification is BE / B.Tech in Engineering in Civil discipline, from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Computer knowledge is essential.
- Minimum 6 months’ of relevant post qualification experience is essential.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Maximum Age Limit as on 01 May 2014 for the candidate should be 28 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for SC / ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs.15,000/- Per Month for 6 months to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed, as per Company norms.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with scanned copies of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), BE Degree (Civil) Certificate, Certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification, experience, caste certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable), other relevant certificates so as to email to the email@example.com on or before 28 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below