Berhampur University, Odisha invited applications for the posts of Professor, Reader and Lecturer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 14 Posts
- Reader- 16 Posts
- Lecturer- 09 Posts
- Professor- Scale of Pay - Rs. Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000, with AGP of Rs. 10,000
- Reader- Scale of Pay - 15,600 – Rs. 39,100, with AGP of Rs. 8,000
- Lecturer- Scale of Pay - Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 with AGP of Rs. 6,000
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
For more details on educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 25 May 2015.