How to Detect Fake Govt Jobs Recruitment Advertisements
Tips to spot fake govt recruitment advertisement, learn through step by step guide to identify the fake govt jobs and not fall prey to govt job scams.
Govt Job is the dream of almost every Indian these days, and it should be, the govt. the job is considered to provide perquisites, steady income and long holidays and is presumably less demanding as compared to the corporate and private sector. Due to some true, other assumed factors a large number of aspirants apply for every Govt. job they are eligible or even over-qualified for, you might have heard the news where a large number of PG and PhD holders applied for the Peon’s Posts.
Desiring to land a lucrative job in govt. department, candidates are willing to try everything from hard work to ‘higher’ approach. Antisocial elements (read: Fake Job recruitment racket) have also become active seeing an opportunity to make a quick buck feeding on the desires of unsuspecting aspirants; many gullible youths has been trapped in the govt recruitment scams aspiring for that ‘heavenly’ job.
In this Digital age, almost all job posting and advertisement are posted online with links to the official site of the organisation. Even Indian Govt utilises the facilities of WEB to circulate recruitment advertisements or invite applications from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts.
How to Detect Fake Recruitment Advertisements
So, how to detect these fake govt jobs and not fall prey to these ludicrous schemes!?
- Always check whether the amount asked is to be deposited in the official account or with DD drawn in favour of organisation or Official incharge of the organisation.
- Do some research on the Organisations official websites before applying. Govt websites usually have a website have nic.in or gov.in as part of their web address.
- Age limit in the fake recruitment advertisement is usually very broad, eg .18-55 years etc, to lure a maximum number of people.
- Required Educational qualification is usually low such as 8th pass or Matriculation, which help them lure into their govt jobs scam.
- Visit the Organisations official website; verify the contact details on the suspected advertisement with that on the official website.
- Always check whether the corresponding Email address is associated with, organisations official web address such as (Info@ CompanyName.com) not with the free email service provider.
- Are there absurd numbers of vaccines in the advertisement, like 10000 or 20000 for few posts?
- Also, check the site you have been guided to through the online advertisement is Original Site, not the Phishing site (Fake site posing as Original Site)
We at Jagranjosh have witnessed several fake advertisements online and even in print media from the unscrupulous individual’s posing as representatives of Govt organisations or said Department Itself, trying to con aspirants; to pay money in form admission/registration/application fee for the ‘vacancy’ for featured posts. Aspirants, should keep in mind the points listed above and prevent falling prey to the govt recruitment scams.