Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following post of the Work Assistant/ A (Group ‘C’ Post) in Barc at Leh/ Hanle in the Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has embarked on a public awareness programme to reach out to academic and R&D institutes.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Work Assistant/ A
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
The candidates should be a Matric/ Tenth Pass from recognised Board/ Intitute.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidate is minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 31 March 2014.
• The Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be admissible as per the extant orders.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
• Pay band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
• The total (CTC) emoluments will be Rs. 13,000 Per Month plus allowances as admissible under Central Govt. rules such as HRA, Transport Allowances etc.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format with complete details like Qualification & Experience etc. along with the relevant documents and to reach to the Deputy Establishment Officer, PD/ R - II, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Forth (4th) Floor, Central Complex, Trombay, Mumbai - 400 085 on or before 31 March 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts