Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mysore invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Work Assistant/A. The details of requisite documents and other terms and conditions mentioned below.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 25 February 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Work Assistant/A
No.of Posts: 09 (Nine). [05–UR and 04-OBC].
A candidate must have passed X th Standard (SSC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institution/University.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Minimum age limit is 18 years but not more than 27 years, 30 years for OBC candidates as on 25.02.2014.
• Pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- plus allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. rules.
• Total minimum Emoluments without House Rent Allowance is Rs. 7,000/- (Approx.).
• In addition to the normal pay and allowances viz., House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible under the Rules, the Department of Atomic Energy employees are entitled to attractive financial benefits under various incentive schemes.
How to Apply
• Application should be in prescribed format along with the copies of certificates/testimonials mentioned below duly attested and send to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Govt. of India, Yelwal, Mysore–571130 on or before 25 February 2014.
• Copies of the Certificates: Candidates should submit along with their application attested Single Copy of certificates of:
(i) Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examination).
(ii) Date of Birth.
(iii) Their claim that they belong to SC/ST/OBC community on the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government Employees.
(iv) Valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates.
(v) Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities regarding their claim that they belong to Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped.
(vi) Domicile certificate (applicable for candidates, who domiciled in J & K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
(vii) Discharge Book/Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex- Serviceman).
• Two recent passport size photograph one should be affixed in the space provided on the application form and another photograph should also be sent along with the application.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
Eligible candidates will be issued with call letters to appear in the competitive written examination. After qualifying in the Written Examination they have to appear for personal interview.