Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Jhansi invited applications for appointing the eligible candidates to the post of Para Medical. The candidates will be selected on tenure basis for a period of 2 years. The candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria prior to sending.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 August 2013 by 4.45 PM
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Junior Medical Technician (Lab): 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (Female): 02 Posts
Age Limit as on 01 July 2013: The candidates upper age limit is 27 years for the Pharmacist and Staff Nurse posts while the maximum age limit for Junior Medical Technician 29 years. The candidates of reserve categories can avail benefit of relaxation as per the rules.
- Pharmacist: The candidate must have Matric or SSLC as a minimum qualification along with passed in the Pharmacist’s examination and registered under the Pharmacy Council Act with relevant experience in respective field.
- Junior Medical Technician (Lab): Matric/ SSLC with relevant experience in respective field.
- Staff Nurse (Female): “A” grade certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc (Nursing) with relevant experience in respective field.
Application Fee: The candidates have to submit Rs.100/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft drawn in favor of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, UP (Branch code 3807).
How to Apply
- Send applications in the prescribed format
- Along with Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph affixed on Bio-data, one set of self attested copies of mark sheets/ certificates
- Enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied
- Send the application to the mentioned address.
To, Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR),
BHEL, ADM Building,
Jhansi (UP) -284129
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.