BPSSC SI Admit Card 2019: Have you download the Admit Card for SI, Sergeant & Asst Superintendent Jail Prelims Exam 2019? BPSSC SI Exam 2019 is now very close and Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has already released the Admit Card for the post of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) Prelims Exam. So, download your Admit Card as soon as possible to avoid last time glitches. All candidates who have applied for BPSSC 2404 posts of Sub Inspector can download their BPSSC Admit Card from the official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
BPSSC Police SI Admit Card 2019 Link is also given below. Candidates can get their BPSSC admit through the link by providing Registration No / Mobile No and DOB along with Captcha for verification.
BPSSC SI Exam will be held on 22 December 2019 (Sunday) at various exam centres of Bihar. The exam will be of 200 marks. There will be 100 questions on General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Candidates will be required to a minimum of 30% marks. The duration of the test is 2 hours.
Candidates are advised to carry their BPSSC SI Admit Card along with and a valid photo Id proof at the examination centre.
How to Download BPSSC SI Admit Card 2019?
- Go to official website of BPSSC i.e. www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on “Download Admit Card for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019) in Bihar”
- A new window will open where you need to provide your details
- Download BPSSSC SI Admit Card 2019
- Take a print out for future use
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission had invited applications for 2404 posts out of which 2064 are for Police Sub Inspector, 215 for Sergeant and 125 for Assistant Superintendent Jail Posts