Bombay Engineer Group (BEG) and Centre, Pune invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at HQ BEG & Centre as Defence Civilian Employee. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from date of the publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from date of the publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Messenger: 01 (One)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05 (Five)
Educational Qualification/ Experience
• Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution for post 1.
• Twelvth (12th) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution for post 2.
• English Typing @ 35 w.p.m or Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on Computer.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
•Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Scale
• Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month for post 1 and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for post 2.
• Other Allowances as admissible as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Practical Test and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in duly typed or Hand Written as per prescribed proforma along with attested photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Admit Card (in A4 size paper) and two self- addressed envelops affix postage stamp of Rs. 27/- and send it to “The Commandant, Bombay Engineering Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411 003” through Speed Post only within 21 days from date of the publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.