Bose Institute, Kolkata invited application for recruitment to 05 posts in various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 December 2014.
Last date for receipt of applications: 20 December 2014
Details of Post
- Research Scientist – D: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant: 01Post
- Educational Qualification
- Research Scientist – D: Ph.D. in Cosmic Ray / Experimental high energy physics / Atmospheric physics / Radio Physics / Instrumentation with relevant post doctoral experience of minimum 03 years.
- Research Associate: A good M.Sc. degree followed by a Doctorate degree in an appropriate field OR M.E. / M.Tech. Followed by three (03) years’ research experience in related area.
- Junior Research Fellow: 1st class M.Sc. degree in Physics / Chemistry / Atmospheric Science from a recognized University with CSIR-UGC NET-JRF or CSIR-UGC NET-LS / GATE qualification.
- Administrative Assistant: Graduate in any discipline.
- Research Associate: Below 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Below 28 years
- Administrative Assistant: Below 30 years
- Research Scientist – D: 15600 – 39100, Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- plus admissible allowances including CPF contribution.
- Research Associate: Rs. 22,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit for CSIR-UGC NET-JRF & Rs. 12,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit for CSIR-UGC NET-LS /GATE.
- Administrative Assistant: Rs. 17,000/- p.m
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification and post it to The Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 latest by 20 December 2014.