Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Pr. Scientific Officer and various other posts. The eligible candidates can come for walk-in interview on 18 December 2017.
Date for walk-in interview: 18 December 2017
Bureau of Police Research & Development Vacancy Details
- Pr. Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 03 Posts
- Research/Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
- Assistant Library and Information Officer/Lib. Officer: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 03 Posts
- Sr. PS: 01 Post
- Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- DySP/Instructor: 17 Posts
- Cyber Expert (JSO), Forensic Expert (JSO): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pr. Scientific Officer& Other Posts
- Pr. Scientific Officer, Senior Scientific Officer: Candidates should Bachelor’s Degree in respective field.
- Research/ Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in Sociology.
- ALIO / Library Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Lib. Science or Lib. & Information Science of a recognized institute.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Diploma in Textile Engineering Or, Bachelor’s degree in respective field.
- Sr. PS: Dictation in English 100 w.p.m. & typing speed of English on computer @ 35 w.p.m.
- Computer Operator: Bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
- Library Assistant: Senior School Certificate (10 + 2 Pass) with certificate in Library Science from a recognized institute.
- Dy./SP/Instructor: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and equivalent.
- Cyber Expert: M.Sc. (Physics).
- Forensic Expert: Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from a recognized University.
Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
How to Apply for Bureau of Police Research & Development Instructor & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for walk-in interview on 18 December 2017 at BPR&D HQrs., NH- 8, Near SSB Office, Mahipalpur, New Delhi.