BSF Recruitment 2017 for 33 Staff Nurse
Border Security Force (BSF), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse Staff Nurse, ASI and CT. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (25 December 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: 30 days (25 December 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Border Security Force, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- SI (Staff Nurse)-02 Posts
- ASI (Pharmacist-Qualified)- 21 Posts
- CT (Kahar)-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- SI (Staff Nurse)-10+2 or equivalent. Degree/Diploma in General Nursing programme; Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council
- ASI (Pharmacist-Qualified)- 10+2 or equivalent; Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution of the Central or State Government for which the period of training in two years followed by an internship of which the practical training shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months. Possessing the qualification under Section 31 &32 of the Pharmacy Act.
- CT (Kahar)-Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years work experience in respective Board. One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade
How to Apply for Border Security Force, New Delhi Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Directorate
General Border Security Force, New Delhi within 30 days (25 December 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates