Coastal Aquaculture Authority (CCA) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior consultant, Consultant and Junior consultant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 20 days (05 September 2016) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Closing date of application: Within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Vacancy Details:
- Senior consultant: 01 Post
- Consultant: 03 Posts
- Junior consultant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants Posts
- Senior consultant: Candidate should possess M.F.Sc / M.Sc. (Fisheries) degree, a minimum of 20 years of institutional / field/ research/ teaching/ industry experience.
- Consultant, Junior consultant: M.F.Sc / M.Sc. (Fisheries) degree.
- Senior consultant: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
- Consultant: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Junior consultant: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Consultants Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to Director (Technical), Coastal Aquaculture Authority, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare 12, GDR TOWER, Bharathi street, Vanuvampettai, Chennai 600091 within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.