Air India Jobs: Airline Allied Service Limited invited applications from Smart, Young and Unmarried Male/Female candidates for the recruitment of Cabin Crew for its Southern Region on a fixed term engagement basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2018.
- Last Date for Application Submission - 06 April 2018
Air India Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 16
- Female -8 Posts
- Male - 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cabin Crew
Educational Qualification and Experience for Cabin Crew:
- 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University. Candidates who are having three years Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology will be given prefernece
Physical and Medical Standards for Cabin Crew:
- Height - Minimum 154.5 cms (Female)and Minimum 163 cms ( Male)
- Body Mass Index - as specified in CAR issued by DGCA
- Vision - Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye, Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye. Spectacles not allowed and Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Colour Vision - Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart
- Speech - Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent
Age Limit for Cabin Crew:
- 18 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for Cabin Crew Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with DD of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Airline Allied Service Limited to Alliance Bhawan, Doomestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037 on or before 06 April 2018.
Application Fee for Air India Cabin Crew Post"