Cabinet Secretariat invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Meteorologist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancy
- Name of the post: Deputy Meteorologist
- Total No. of Post: 6 Posts
Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Candidate should be Graduate in Physics or Applied Physics or Geo Physics
The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with two recent passport size colored photograph, Copies of Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth and Caste Certificate etc. should be sent to the Assistant Director (Pers-A), Post Bag No-3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-110003 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.