Centre for Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CRNN), University of Calcutta is one of the leading research institutes in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. The centre invited the applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the post of Project Fellow or Senior Project Fellow to carry out research activities under a DST sponsored project "Studies on Multifunctional Semiconductor Nano- heterostructures” under Dr Gobinda Gopal Khan.
Name of the Post
Number of Positions
Rs 18000/- +HRA
1 year and can be extended for 3 years depending upon the performance of incumbent
Important Date and Time
- Date for the Walk-in-Interview: 15 March 2013
- Time of Interview: 11:30 am
- Qualification: Applicants should possess M Sc degree in Chemical / Physical /Materials Science with at least 55% marks. In addition to this, the aspirants must have valid GATE/NET score.
- Age Limit: The age of the aspirants must not exceed 28 years.
Senior Project Fellow/SRF
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed M E /M Tech in Materials Science/Nanotechnology/ Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering and must possess GATE score.
- Age Limit: Aspirants must not be above 32 years of age.
The eligible candidates will be selected through the walk in interview conducted by CRNN, University of Calcutta on the specified date and time.
How to Apply
Intended candidates are required to walk-in with updated resume and all the original certificates (birth certificate/ class X certificate as a proof of age, education and experience if any) on the prescribed date at the following address for the interview:
Centre for Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CRNN)
University of Calcutta
To obtain further details, please visit http://www.caluniv.ac.in/News%20&%20Announcement/news_frame.htm