Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Vice President and Project Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2013. Canbank Venture Capital Fund Ltd (CVCFL) is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Canara Bank. Canbank Venture Capital Fund (CVCF) is a Trust set up by Canara Bank on 21 October 1989, for undertaking Venture Capital activities. Canara Bank is the first Public Sector Bank to set up a Venture Capital Fund, duly registered with SEBI. CVCF has so far setup 5 Funds with a total corpus of INR 6200 Million, of which two are closed.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Assistant vice President: 1 Post
• Project Manger: 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 3 Posts
• Assistant vice President: Candidates age limit should be between 25-30 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Project Manger: Candidates age limit should be between 23-27 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Assistant vice President: Candidate should be BE/B.Tech/MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA. Computer Proficiency is must. Candidate should have work Experience of minimum 2 years of which 1 year in Corporate Finance / Venture Capital / Private Equity / Investment Banking / Financial Consultancy in a reputed organization. Candidates who have exposure in equity / investment research and valuation in venture capital funds would be preferred.
• Project Manger: Candidate should be MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA. BE / B Tech with at least 1 year work experience in Corporate Finance / Venture Capital / Private Equity / Investment Banking / Financial Consultancy in a reputed organization. Candidates who have exposure in equity / investment research and valuation in venture capital funds would be preferred.
Candidates need to pay DD for Rs. 500/- in favour of Canbank Venture Capital Fund Ltd., drawn on Bangalore.
• Assistant vice President: Rs.7-8 lakhs P.A Approximately
• Project Manger: Rs.5.75-6.50 Lakhs P.A Approximately
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all certificates to the address given below
The Managing Director,
Canbank Venture Capital Fund Ltd.,
6th Floor, # 14, MG Road,
For more information, CLICK HERE
MSRTC Recruitment 2019, 4416 Vacancies Notified for Driver cum Conductor Posts
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts