CBSE conducted Accountancy paper today (i.e. 6th March 2019). Check review & paper analysis of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2019. 300000+ candidates appeared for CBSE Accountancy Paper today. In CBSE 12th Accountancy Board Exam, students get 15 minute time to read the question paper. As, per the schedule, the question papers were distributed at 10:15 AM and the exam started at 10:30 AM. The duration of the paper was 3 hours and it carried a total of 80 marks. Here we are providing updates and paper analysis of CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper 2019. You can also watch feedback of students on Accountancy Paper of CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2019 (live video) using this link.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2019: Format of Question Paper
The pattern of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper was similar to the latest CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper 2019(Issued by CBSE)
Format of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy 2019 Board Exam’s Question Paper:
The question paper contained two parts ‒ A and B.
→ Part A: (Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms and Companies).
This part carried 60 marks and this part was compulsory for all the students.
→ Part B: Option - I (Analysis of Financial Statements) or Option – II (Computerised Accounting).
This part carried 20 marks. In Part B, there were two options (as mentioned above) and students of Class 12 Commerce students had to attempt only one of two options in part B.
Marks Distribution in CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2019
There were 17 questions in part A (i.e. 1 to 17), in which
• Question number 1 to 6 carried one mark
• Question number 7 to 10 carried three marks
• Question number 11 and 12 carried four marks
• Question number 13 to 15 carried six marks
• Question number 16 and 17 carried eight marks
There were 6 questions in part B (i.e. 18 to 23), in which
• Question number 18 and 19 carried one marks
• Question number 20 and 22 carried four marks
• Question number 23 carried six marks
Main points from the feedback of students:
• The difficulty level of the question paper: Easy but lengthy
• Paper was easier than last year
• All the questions in the paper were asked from the syllabus
• Expected Score (Average range of marks): More than 50 marks (out of 80 marks)
For more updates kindly watch the complete video.
As per Class 10th CBSE Date Sheet 2019, the next important exam is of Mathematics subject. This paper is scheduled to be held on 07th March 2019 (Thursday) between 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM. Students can check important resources for the preparation of this exam.
According to the CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019, the next important exam is of Geography and Biotechnology subjects. These papers are scheduled to be held on Thursday, 07th March 2019 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM.