The next important exam for CBSE Class 10, is of Mathematics which is scheduled to be held on April 3rd, 2017 from 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. Thus, with less than a week left for the exam, students must be surfing for the last minute preparation tips and strategies in order to get high scores in their CBSE Class 10 Mathematic’s exam, 2017. This is the time when students must focus on smart preparation in less time, and this is only possible with the effective revision of the subject.
Mathematics is usually considered to be the toughest of all the subjects in the examination. However, this subject is one of the most interesting subject and can be the highest scoring subject if devoted the quality preparation time. One needs a strategic study plan to learn Maths.
After taking the experts’ views, we at Jagranjosh, have prepared some important tips and suggestions along with required study material for the students to help them ace Mathematics in the board exams 2017.
1. Practice as much as you can
Though it seems quite obvious, but is still the first most important strategy to score highest marks in class 10 Maths. Math is not about rote learning. One needs to practice hard to master this subject. Say no to mugging up the questions. Instead, practice by solving out each and every question. Solving will provide you an idea on where you are going wrong and how could you improve on them.
Some important resources to practice Maths are: Previous year papers, practice papers, sample papers and guess papers.
- Previous year papers: Previous years’ question papers serve as the most important sources to get acquainted with the CBSE board exam pattern and get an idea of the important topics to be prepared for the final exam. Many times, questions can be directly asked as in the previous year exam papers. So try a hand on the CBSE Class 10 previous years question papers of Mathematics.
Links to a few CBSE Class 10 Mathematics question papers are given below:
- CBSE Sample Papers: Solving CBSE sample papers can give an edge to your preparation level. Every year CBSE publishes sample papers for Class 10 board exams, to give the students an idea of the latest CBSE examination pattern. The board has now released the sample paper for class 10 Mathematics SA 2 Exam 2017 along with other subjects. This CBSE sample paper is very important for the coming CBSE class 10 Mathematics SA 2 exam 2017. Check out the collection of CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers available on jagranjosh.com.
Links to a few CBSE Class 10 Mathematics sample papers are given below:
Try solving some more sample papers:
- Practice papers: Students can even try solving the various practice papers available online. Jagranjosh, every year presents CBSE Class 10 Practice Papers, prepared by the subject matter experts, to help students study well for the final exam.
Links to a few CBSE Class 10 Mathematics practice papers are given below:
- Guess Papers: Guess papers, as framed on the guidelines followed in the board exam question papers, are another important source to get familiarized with the exam pattern and various important topics to be picked for the final exam preparations. Every year, Jagranjosh brings a series of CBSE Class 10 Guess Papers, that can help students fine tune their preparation for the final exam and secure good marks.
Links to some CBSE Class 10 Mathematics guess papers are given below:
2. Follow NCERT books and practice Exemplar questions: Though every student must have finished his/her syllabus much before the CBSE Class 10 SA-II exams started, still while revising the whole syllabus or practicing the previous year papers or smaple papers, students must approach NCERT to clear their concepts. Moreover, NCERT Exemplar problems are also very important as they get help you solve the higher order thinking skills based questions that can be asked in the long anwers type questions.
Find below the requisite study material for CBSE Class 10 Maths:
3. Online test: Jagran josh presents CBSE Class 10 Maths Online Test series, that can be quite helpful to prepare for the coming exam, especially for the 1 mark type questions. With the help of these tests or quizzes, one can quickly evaluate his or her preparedness for the subject and gain confidence for the exam.
You may also check the following articles to fine tune your preparations for CBSE Class 10 Maths SA-II, 2017 exam: