In this video we will learn about the post fertilization events like formation of zygote and embryogenesis.
• Two haploid gametes are fused to form a diploid zygote
• Zygote will form outside the body in case of external fertilization and inside the body incase of internal fertilization
• Embryogenesis event starts once diploid zygote will be formed
• In embryogenesis, zygote grows, multiplies by mitotic division and differentiates in three layers that are: mesoderm, endoderm and ectoderm
• These three layers give rise to different types of organs.
CBSE Class 12 Topper 2017: Aditya Jain's Interview Video ‒ (AIR 3, 99.2%)
CBSE Class 12 Topper 2017: Interview with Bhumi Sawant ‒ (AIR 2nd, 99.4%)
CBSE Board Exam 2017: Class 12 Biology Paper - Video on Reactions of Students and Teacher
CBSE Class 12: Integrals - Application of the Properties of Definite Integrals