CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2019 with Marking Scheme
Get CBSE Sample Paper for upcoming CBSE Class 12 Sociology Board Exam 2019. This CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper is based on latest CBSE Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Sociology Board Exam 2019 is available here for download in PDF format. You can download CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper with the help of download link given at the end of this article.
Some questions from CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2019:
1. What is mass-media? 
2. State any one set of principles on which caste system is based. 
3. What are the various occupations followed in rural society?
What do you understand by the term ‘Benami Transfers’? 
4. What are counter movements? 
5. Why is falling dependency ratio a source of economic growth and prosperity?
On what basis have the three phases of population growth been classified in the Theory of Demographic Transition. 
6. What are the sources of revenue for the Panchayats? 2
7. Bring out the difference between assimilationist and integrationist policies.
How is the outcome of a vibrant civil society different from an authoritarian state. 
8. Why was Dharma Sabha formed? 
9. Justify the importance of Silk Route for the Indian traders during the early years. 
10. Why does cultural diversity present tough challenges? State any two reasons.
How does regionalism get established in the Indian context? 
11. Green revolution led to regional inequalities. Give examples.
Feminisation of agricultural labour force leads to greater insecurity among women. Give reasons.
12. Establish the connection between circulation of labour and Footloose Labour. 2
13. “Caste has become all too visible for the scheduled castes and tribes”. Give two examples from daily life to support this statement. 
14. Change in social structure leads to changes in the family structure. Justify the given statement. 
All the questions are available in the PDF file.